Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya... :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasey
Admin
Tasey

Hiya... :) Empty
PostSubject: Hiya... :)   Hiya... :) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm Tasey, or Jess, whichever you prefer. I'm the host of Nova on server 35, vice host on W2, and the presbyter on server 14.

I was born and bred in Colorado, into a family of pretty crazy folks. my dad's side of the family all race cars (NASCAR on a local level, basically). When I was eleven, my mother and I moved to Pennsylvania. I've just graduated High School, and up until last month I served as a member of the Environmental Advisory Council for my township, and am attending college in the fall, working toward a BS in Environmental Science. After that, I'll be joining the Peace Corps.
I have a lot of other hobbies and interests, as well as evony and computers in general: I make jewelry, sing, draw, crochet, kayak, and care for a bunch of critters. At the moment, I have 38 tarantulas, 3 snakes, 15 fish, three toads, two cats, a turtle, and a bunch of insects under my wing. I work in a cave, in a place called Hellertown (no joke), so my life's a little bizarre. expect weirdness alien What a Face

Last edited by Tasey on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://evonynova.forumotion.com

Hiya... :) Empty
PostSubject: Hiya ^_^   Hiya... :) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Wow we do not live for from each other i will have to come visit the caves and bring my family to say hi. Thanks again for the invite! ^_^
Back to top Go down

Hiya... :)
Page 1 of 1