Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul (AKA-Vladirmier)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paul (AKA-Vladirmier) Empty
PostSubject: Paul (AKA-Vladirmier)   Paul (AKA-Vladirmier) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 am

I’m just another Joe making his way in the world, currently residing in the UK. I am in IT as a systems engineer with an ISP, when not trying to play a glorified space janitor I am also studying medicine to become an A&E consultant. In my spare time and yes I bet you are thinking what spare time.. I wonder about that too sometimes "the spare time thing I mean". You will find me clinging onto a rock face somewhere as I am an avid rock climber along with being a very active volunteer for st john ambulance.

As for Evony, I stumbled upon it and have been very impressed so far. Its a great way to spend my nonexistent spare time between numerous tasks. As for the game plan, SURVIVE I guess. Nova looks like a fun and friendly clan and as you might have guessed I love being a medic so hence when there is someone in trouble virtual or real I will do all that is in my power to pitch in and save the day
Back to top Go down

Paul (AKA-Vladirmier) Empty
PostSubject: Hiya ^_^   Paul (AKA-Vladirmier) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Nice to meet you Vlad kick butt and save lifes! ^_^
Back to top Go down

Paul (AKA-Vladirmier)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Introduction :: Introductions :)-
Jump to: