Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! ~Nicca~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Nicca~

~Nicca~

Hello! ~Nicca~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello! ~Nicca~   Hello! ~Nicca~ EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi my name is Nicca and I am 22! I am a radiology major and I don't graduate until 2012. I live in the US. I have two cats that I love and are named after the conquers Alexander and Napoleon. I like to read a lot and I'm kind of a movie junkie. I work at blockbuster so I get to watch lots and lots of movies and its great when it doesn't interfere with school work! I like all kinds of music, though my favorite is alternative/ indie and I'm not really a fan of country. I've been out of the country twice, once to Nicaragua and once to Germany, loved every minute of it, and can't wait to travel abroad again. I found this game as an advertisement on Isohunt.com and thought, Why not? I really like games like Age of Empires and so I find this game to be a lot of fun. I'm glad I got invited to Nova by Tasey. I've really felt welcome here, and I look foward to welcoming other new members. Thanks to all!!

Last edited by ~Nicca~ on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ophelya
Admin
Ophelya

Hello! ~Nicca~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! ~Nicca~   Hello! ~Nicca~ EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 pm

GIRL POWER!!
Back to top Go down
MicKFinlay
Admin
MicKFinlay

Hello! ~Nicca~ Empty
PostSubject: Well said, Well met.   Hello! ~Nicca~ EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 pm

It's great to finally put a face and history to the name. We are glad to have you and we look forward to progressing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! ~Nicca~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! ~Nicca~   Hello! ~Nicca~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! ~Nicca~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Introduction :: Introductions :)-
Jump to: