Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trueslayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Trueslayer Empty
PostSubject: Trueslayer   Trueslayer EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 am

It's all about respect. I am a thirty-something dominant male from MT, I like to work-out and think. I recently joined evony as my blood-brother Mick talked me into it. He and I have been thick as thieves for the better part of a decade and have seen truth in our bond. As I'm sure you've already noticed from him we are rougher than your average character. People have talked shit to me my whole life so I can appreciate a good exchange. However I can't stand it when people get hurt by simple words and cry about it. Don't be a vagina! I like long walks on the beach and punking out frat-boys. I fight to win and to win by any means possible. I don't know how to quit, and I love the challenge. I am mild, handsome, and consider myself to be available at all times. I've travelled all over the the midwest and to new yahk city, I plan to move there next summer. I am currently attending college so as not to be a complete retard all my life. I like pissing on public toilette seats and reading books about war. Until the last year or two most of my education came from the D.O.C., and the streets. I consider myself a baller with a winning attitude and an open mind. I aim to please and if that doesn't work then I aim to injure, maim, or kill. I was born again, hard. Some folks believe in jesus, I believe in my Brothers. I look forward to killing our enemies beside you all.
Back to top Go down
MicKFinlay
Admin
MicKFinlay

Trueslayer Empty
PostSubject: Your face looks like a dogs ass with a cleft rectum!!!   Trueslayer EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 am

Welcome aboard Bitch-face. Jesus the years have not been kind to you, have they?
Back to top Go down

Trueslayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trueslayer   Trueslayer EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 am

welcome to the game!
Hope internet won treat you any better ;3
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Ophelya
Admin
Ophelya

Trueslayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trueslayer   Trueslayer EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 pm