Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daedalus Cloud

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daedalus Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Daedalus Cloud   Daedalus Cloud EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

well my name on Evony is Daedalus Cloud, it is a name I gave my first D&D character back in 89......lol good times. My real name is LaDon, but most people call me D Twisted Evil
ne way I'm 33 years young, I've lived hard for my first 28 years did alot of various things some great some not so great. Nowadays my most important task is being a dad Very Happy to my 3 beautiful girls. when I'm not chasing rugrats I write, which has been a life long passion of mine but has yet to pay much ( made $400 back in 95 for a short story Razz ). I'm an avid reader of comics, novels, textbooks etc. There's not much I won't talk about because I like to talk and I have more interests than time, but i don't sleep much so it works out. Eccentric and over-thinker are words often used to describe me, well the ones I care to repeat anyway Wink . I'm pretty new to Evony but so far I like it. I think I really lucked out with joining Nova cause you all fricking rock tongue .
Back to top Go down

Daedalus Cloud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Introduction :: Introductions :)-
Jump to: