Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings ":|

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings ":| Empty
PostSubject: Greetings ":|   Greetings ":| EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm

I'm Kris, known in Server 14 as Hardestadt.

I play Evony on a few servers, under various names. I mainly play on Server 6, but I do not enjoy that overpopulated server half as much as I enjoy Server 14.

I'm in to all sorts of music; from didgeridoos to "main-stream" music like Rock, Rap, Country, etc. There isn't any music that I don't feel doesn't deserve a chance. My favorite music usually comes from Maynard James Keenan, though.

I have studied astronomy, physics, military science/philosophy/stratagem/behavior, social behavior (psychology, mainly), computer science, and [too much] more. Although I seem like I'd be a "book-worm", I'm really not. Although, I do make it a point to read a few paragraphs of The Art of War by Sun Tzu every night (even though I've finished it countless times).

All-in-all, I'm a nice guy with a lot of time on my hands and even more in terms of [seemingly] pointless information.
Back to top Go down

Greetings ":| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings ":|   Greetings ":| EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

That is cool I own The Art of War myself and the audio book I listen to it while playing Evnony.
Back to top Go down

Greetings ":|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Introduction :: Introductions :)-
Jump to: