Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read me! Read me! Read me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasey
Admin
Tasey

Read me! Read me! Read me! Empty
PostSubject: Read me! Read me! Read me!   Read me! Read me! Read me! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Due to the possibility of non-nova players finding out our information to use it for unwholesome purposes (read: spies), not all of the board will be viewable to members. Mail me in-game, with your username on here, so I can add you to the Verified Members group. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://evonynova.forumotion.com
Ophelya
Admin
Ophelya

PostSubject: Re: Read me! Read me! Read me!   Read me! Read me! Read me! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Tasey wrote:
Due to the possibility of non-nova players finding out our information to use it for unwholesome purposes (read: spies), not all of the board will be viewable to members. Mail me in-game, with your username on here, so I can add you to the Verified Members group. Thanks!

You can also message me for verification to the members only areas. Please note that members will not be offered members only areas access immediately. Please feel free to pm a Moderator to get your questions answered, problems solved, and the administration appreciates your patience as we work toward the common goal of bring Nova back to her former glory and beyond!
Basketball game faces!
Lady O
Back to top Go down
MicKFinlay
Admin
MicKFinlay

PostSubject: NOTICE   Read me! Read me! Read me! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm

There are only 3 mods on this forum...

Tasey, Ophelya, and MicK Finlay.

Thought that would be useful information if you need to e-mail either one of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read me! Read me! Read me!   Read me! Read me! Read me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Read me! Read me! Read me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Introduction-
Jump to: