Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banger

Banger

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: suggestion   suggestion EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 am

I would like to post this suggestion for the alliance. Now, I am not some super gamer and this might have flaws but here goes.

Maybe we could try to have everyone with more than one city, adv. tele one city to a kind of central area within our country, trying to keep all of the cities within 10 miles of each other. It would cut down on trans. time of all comodities and manpower.

this way if one gets attcked all those around that person could funnel resources to that person quickly. We could do this all over our area, Pockets of resistance so to speak...It is the bundle of sticks theory as opposed to a single twig.

Banger
Back to top Go down
bigity

bigity

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 am

This is possibly the best idea I have heard yet!
Back to top Go down
Pigpen

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:00 am

I like the idea of setting up some cities like this. I'm fresh out of Adv. teleporter but I could probably pony up for one or two.

Here are a couple of suggestions and ideas that I believe have already been talked about but there may be a few new ones:

* Try contacting smaller alliances that have 10 members or so and are active to see if they want to roll into Nova.
*Maybe combine Nova2 with us. They have around 34 members. We have 82. If we weed out some of our inactive, we'd have room for all of them if they would be interested.
*I'd be happy to contact other alliances to start some discussions if needed
*We can still do serious damage with only 3 or 4 players coordinating attacks with each other on larger enemy cities that have been giving us problems. I'd also be happy to organize some raids with other players if they are interested.
*We're not ready to mount anything against Fury yet, but we should maybe focus on the weaker enemy alliances to gain some experience and perfect our attacking technique.
Back to top Go down
Banger

Banger

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: good Ideas   suggestion EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 am

hey Pig:

Some good thoughts there, especially the onr about smaller enemies to hone our abilities

Banger cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Help, tips, and tricks :) :: Suggestions-
Jump to: