Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Welcome to Nova!
Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova

For members of the evony alliance Nova :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member City List

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member City List Empty
PostSubject: Member City List   Member City List EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:26 am

I have been compiling a city list of each member's cities. I have made this available on Google Docs so it can be viewed by anyone[in our alliance] who wants to. You can open the list in another tab for easy reference during game play.

The sole purpose of this list is so we can help each other by sending troops, supplies etc. When it's complete we can ask for help by city name and not by coordinates to make it more difficult to be attacked.

I've been sightseeing and going through attack reports to locate everyone. The X & Y post in the forum has info that is too out of date to be of much use. PM ing your coords to me will get you the Google Docs link in reply. I check all coords first to make sure you're a current Nova member.

I'm also putting together a Nova enemies list consisting of removed members and of people/alliances that attack us. This will be available to all members who want it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelya
Admin
Ophelya

Member City List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member City List   Member City List EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 am

Good work Barry! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down

Member City List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova :: Help, tips, and tricks :) :: Suggestions-
Jump to: